WISA Western Cape Members are invited to attend the Annual General Meeting of the Western Cape Branch which will be taking place on 01 March 2018 at 15h00 at Borcherd’s Quarry Wastewater Treatment Works Auditorium.
Should you wish to attend the AGM kindly RSVP to Wilma Grebe – firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 23 February 2018.
The branch has a vacancy for two general members on our WISA Western Cape Branch Committee, and therefore would like to send out a Call for Nominations/ Applications. If you wish to apply please send your half page CV listing the skills/ experience that you would be able to offer the branch to Melissa Wheal on email@example.com. Deadline for applications is 16 February 2018.
Nominees/ applicants must meet the following criteria:
- WISA Member in good standing (application to become a member is sufficient)
- No criminal record or prior insolvency
- Temporary/permanent resident in or citizen of the Republic of South Africa
- Willing to commit time and energy towards the branch/division Committee over the course of two years (meetings, adhere to policies, etc.)
Nominees/ applicants must please provide a short CV.
As a general member the nominee/ applicant will be required to:
- support the branch/division committee;
- assist with arranging, facilitating, coordinating, promoting and attending events
The Agenda for the AGM is supplied below: