Our Vision and Values
The promotion of professional excellence in the water sector, through building expertise, sharing knowledge and improving quality of life.
Short form: `Promoting professional excellence in the water sector.`
WISA, your professional, comprehensive, independent, volunteer, water sector community institution, that provides diverse membership benefits, and support the Africa water sector in a representative and effective way. It strives to be an effective and efficient organization, subscribing to the principles of its memorandum of incorporation and complying with process of good corporate governance.
We are transparent, committed and fair. We accept accountability
We strive for excellence and professionalism. We are respectful of one another.
We are inclusive of all people. We facilitate connectivity.
We are honest and reliable
We do things differently
Our Strategic Goals
- Ensure that all Members experience WISA’s value proposition
- Grow WISA’s strategic partnership with the sector
- Grow WISA membership, regionally and nationally
- Improve financial sustainability
- Improve corporate governance
- Active role in the discourse of water in public domain
WISA is governed by its Memorandum of Incorporation and the Rules of the Company. Members are governed by the Members Code of Conduct. Copies of these documents can be downloaded below.