Eastern Cape Process Controllers Workshop – 8 September 2017
8 September 2017 @ 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
WISA and the Eastern Cape Process Controllers Division are hosting a Process Controllers Workshop on 8 September 2017.
Venue: Blue Crane Municipality, Somerset East at the Dr Jakes Gerwel Multipurpose Centre
The Workshop will focus on Efficient Operation and Maintenance of Small Water Treatment Plant within water and wastewater treatment processes. The workshop is limited to 120 delegates.
Please register on the link provided. If you are unable to register online then please download and complete the form attached below.
As the province of the Eastern Cape has largely small treatment plants this workshop will assist the Process Controllers, Managers and Technical staff in efficient operation and management of these plants to ensure sustainable quality of water. Being able to identify issues that will have a negative impact on the quality of water is of importance so as one will be able to take the necessary rectification measures timeously.
Proper operation of these works is in most cases neglected leaving the process controller on his/her own to deal with all matters pertaining to the works. It is of importance to ensure that the all parties involved in the operation and maintenance of this works attend this workshop so as to the quality of the water is not compromised.
Efficient operation and maintenance will also minimize breakages and plant stoppages thus ensuring a sustainable continuous supply of water.
- Equip the Operation, Management and Technical staff in proper operation of the plant
- Capacitate the Process Controller to operate the works efficiently and be able to identify deficiencies
- Capacitate the Managers to identify proper performance and management of the works
- Sustainable operation and maintenance of small treatment plants
- Managers of water treatment facilities
- Officials involved in bulk water supply
- Process Controllers and those that are training
- Suppliers of water treatment equipment and chemicals
Who Should Attend
- Process Controllers (incl Managers, Superintendants and Engineers)
- Technical Managers
- Maintenance Managers
- Quality Technicians
The registration form can be downloaded by clicking on the following link: Eastern Cape Process Controller Registration Form – 8 September 2017