- This event has passed.
WISA CPD Course – Management of Domestic Wastewater Sludge
18 April 2018 @ 8:00 AM - 19 April 2018 @ 5:00 PM
2 CPD Points – WISA/ ECSA/ SACNASP
This 2 Day Course is aimed at Technical Managers and Senior Process Controllers involved in the management and operation of domestic wastewater treatment plants; Professionals involved in sludge management planning and improvement; Consultants advising local government. An assessment will be conducted upon conclusion of the course to ensure learning objectives have been achieved and a CPD certificate will be awarded to successful learners.
- Course Presenter: Dr Heidi Snyman (PhD, Pr. Sci.Nat, SFWISA, FIWA)
- Date: 18 and 19 April 2018
- Venue: Midrand Training Centre (The Venue at Midrand) – Allandale Junction, 128 Richards Drive, next to Allandale Road, Midrand
- Professional Process Controller (Pr PC Water) – R4500 (incl. VAT)
- WISA Member – R4950 (incl. VAT)
- Non Member – R5950 (incl. VAT)
For any queries please contact Anita Pillay at email@example.com
WISA can cater to your in-house training needs! In-house training is typically presented on the clients’ site, which is more convenient and has various cost benefits. For more information or to request in-house training please contact Anita Pillay on firstname.lastname@example.org