WISA is committed to constantly improving our products and service delivery.
We provide members, and prospective members, with a dedicated channel to send compliments, complaints or to just provide general feedback on how we can improve our service to you.
In the WISA Client Care Manual, we commit to:
- continuously strive to improve our products, processes and services;
- keep members informed of WISA events, and news in the water sector, by using the WISA website, eWISA website, a fortnightly electronic newsletter, bulk email notifications and smses;
- keep member details up to date, to ensure that members receive our electronic newsletter, email notifications, smses and magazines that are posted;
- always answer our phones;
- answer emails within a maximum of 5 working days; and
- do an annual client satisfaction survey to determine if our members are still satisfied with our service, and to find areas of improvement.
If you are not experiencing the level of service that we commit ourselves to above, then please report this to the Operations Manager at email@example.com or phone us on 086 111 WISA (9472).
You can use the same channel to give a compliment or provide general feedback.
The WISA customer channels include the following:
- WISA web site
- Membership stands at events
- Voice and mail contact with the membership office
- Email alerts to the current members and potential members
- Personal interaction
- Advertisements in technical media