Magalies Water is a state owned Water Board providing a wide range of related Water and Sanitation Services. It operates in four provinces and that include, Gauteng, Limpopo, North West and Mpumalanga. The area of operation is in the extend of 42 000 square kilometers.
Magalies Water as a water services provider supplies clean and odourless water to Water Services Authorities.
To be the leading provider of quality water services
The Mission of Magalies Water is to deliver and supply affordable, reliable, and good quality water and related services to all stakeholders through:
– Optimising operational resources and technologies
– Influencing and contributing to an eco-efficient environment
– Complying with employment equity and supporting human resource development
– Complying with relevant legislation, standards and guidelines
– Building customer and stakeholder relationships
– Contributing to the building of sustainable communities and economic development