Who is WISA?
WISA aims to inspire every person in Southern Africa to have a passion for water so that we can ensure that water is available for future generations.
WISA: inspiring passion for water.
We are transparent, committed and fair. We accept accountability.
We strive for excellence and professionalism. We are respectful of one another.
We are inclusive of all people. We facilitate connectivity.
We are honest and reliable.
We do things differently.
Our strategic goals
- Ensure that all Members experience WISA’s innovative and demand driven value proposition.
- Grow WISA’s strategic partnership with the sector.
- Grow WISA membership.
- Improve financial sustainability.
- Embed good corporate governance within WISA.
- Active role in the discourse of water in public domain.
WISA is governed by its Memorandum of Incorporation and the Rules of the Company. Members are governed by the Members Code of Conduct. Copies of these documents can be downloaded below.