The Fundamentals of Modern Leadership Webinar
2 CPD Points – WISA/ ECSA/ SACNASP
What is a webinar?
A webinar is an online "Virtual" seminar or event that usually involves a small number of presenters delivering a presentation such as a Power Point deck or series of documents to a large dispersed audience worldwide over the web. Attendees view the contents on their computer screens and listen to the audio on their computer speakers. In some cases, participants can opt to listen to the audio portion via telephone although listening via computer tends to be the most popular option.
5 Benefits of Learning and Training Webinars
- Long Term Value
- Ease of Use
“Leadership is the ability to draw people together to influence and direct them towards a goal, winning their loyal co-operation, respect and confidence.”
We have a leadership crisis! Where ever you look needs and opportunities are crying out for leaders to address them. Society faces more challenges than ever before. People are seeking security in an increasingly unpredictable world. What matters most is the ability to anticipate change and provide leadership.
This course is about:
- unlocking the leadership inside each one of us,
- growing the leadership in high potential up and coming leaders and
- strengthening the leadership of those already leading.
A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way and shows the way. John Maxwell
By the end of the workshop participants will:
How to implement it:
- have an understanding of leadership principles and the requirements of leaders in the work place
- understand how to become an influencer at work
- explore their own level of credibility at work
- clarify their principles, values and what they believe in
- explore how to impact their work place through new vision and
- know how to unlock what they need to get their work done
- know how to lead themselves in a way that enables them to overcome obstacles and solve problems
- know how to make a lasting impact on the workplace
- The Future of Management
- 5 Levels of leadership
- A new context for Leadership
- What do followers want from their leaders?
- Credibility – Foundation of Leadership
- Power and influence
- The leader within: discovering who you are
- Discovering your purpose
- Leadership styles
- Leading teams
- Leadership and the vision for the work place
"Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality." - Warren Bennis
This workshop is suitable for both non-titled and titled leaders at any level of an organisation.
Course Presenter: Antony Jennings
Antony Jennings is a Strategic Change Facilitator and Trainer, Team builder and Motivational Speaker based in Port Elizabeth but operating throughout South Africa, East Africa and Asia. He grew up in Port Elizabeth, studied Physical Education at UPE (now NMMU) and then taught for three years at Dale College in King Williams Town. After 14 years fulltime in leadership in an International Youth NGO (YFC) he established his own Management Consulting and Training Company 15 years ago.
Antony has extensive experience into the area of organizational culture and employee engagement. Antony is passionate about developing leadership and motivating people to take charge of their lives and to achieve their dreams through living a goal centered life. He is also involved in mentoring leaders and executives all over the world.
This 2 Day Course that will be presented as a 6 week webinar. Each week will consist of a 2 hour session with the course presenter.
The course will start on 14 May 2020 at 10:00 – 12:00 and will continue every week thereafter for the same duration.
- 14 May 2020 – 10:00 – Module 1
- 21 May 2020 – 10:00 – Module 2
- 28 May 2020 – 10:00 – Module 3
- 4 June 2020 – 10:00 – Module 4
- 11 June 2020 – 10:00 – Module 5
- 18 June 2020 – 10:00 – Module 6
The interactive webinar costs are as follows:
- WISA Member – R2500 (incl. VAT)
- Non-Member – R2750 (incl. VAT)
To register please click HERE
For any queries please contact Anita Pillay at email@example.com
Fundamentals of Modern Leadership Advertisement Download