Problem-solving and Leadership Skills of the Future
Jul 21, 2021 @ 8:00 AM - Jul 21, 2021 @ 5:00 PM
What is the Course About?
This online course is designed to teach the principles of creative problem solving and critical thinking. Furthermore, it gives guidelines to build resilience through stress management. Since leadership and social influence are ranked 6th as the most important skills to have in 2025, the course also provides the tools of effective management.
Through discussions, the participants will be encouraged to engage and share their points of view to broaden the opportunity to learn. Learning also requires practice to entrench the acquired knowledge. To accommodate this, the course includes collaboration through group work. Teams will be required to show how they would apply the new skills in practice. In addition to different methods of learning, the course also includes an online assessment.
The course outcomes are outlined as follows:
Who should attend the course?
- Water Engineers
- Process Engineers
- Employees of Water Boards
- Civil Engineers
- Project & Investment Managers
- Heads of Development & Sustainability
- Finance Directors Corporate Affairs Directors
- Municipality Water Heads, Department of Water Affairs, Water Boards
- Product Innovation and Development Managers
- Consulting Engineers , Chemical Engineers
- Water Scientists, Technologists /Technicians
- Water Management Advisors, Planning Managers/Engineers/ Project Managers
Cost of Training
- R3000 (excl. VAT) - WISA Members
- R4000 (excl. VAT) - Non-Members
Please download and complete the registration form: WISA CPD Course Registration Form Problem Solving and Leadership Skills of the Future in order to register for this course and return to email@example.com