Jul 28, 2022 @ 1:00 PM - Jul 28, 2022 @ 3:00 PM
This is a course about change - personal change!!
There is a person with whom you spend more time than any other, a person who has more influence over you, and more ability to interfere with or to support your growth than anyone else. This ever -present companion is your own self. Leadership is not just an outward process; we can and do lead ourselves. Our greatest potential source of leadership and influence comes not from an external leader, but from within ourselves!
Daniel Goleman says, "Exceptional leaders distinguish themselves because of superior self-leadership."
By the end of this course participants should:
- Understand the concept of Self Leadership
- Know how to develop a growth plan for their lives
- Have had time to think about their dreams
- Know how to set goals and objectives
- Know how to make proactive choices
- Have practical handles to be able to handle failure
- Have practical handles to be able to handle fear
- Be able to stop bad habits and start good habits
- Be able to apply these principles at home and in the work place
- Introduction to Self-Leadership
- Learning and Personal Growth
- The Power of Dreams
- Setting Goals
- Self-Leadership and Being Proactive
- Dealing with Failure
- Facing Your Fears
- The Power of Habits
Cost (Incl VAT)
R3450 – WISA Members
R4600 – WISA Non-members
The course starts on 28 July 2022 and continues for 6 weeks every Thursday
This course is accredited with 2 CPD points.
Please contact Talent Khumalo on email@example.com should you wish to register. We are also able to cater for in-house training.