Website Rand Water
Internal and External applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the following vacancy in the Rand Water / Rand Water Institute / Innovation Division at Rietvlei.
Scientific Innovation Consultant (RE-Advertisement)
(HAY BAND – O)
Manages scientific and water quality and water treatment innovation programs and projects and identify improvement opportunities for the core business resulting in greater effectiveness for Rand Water as well as reducing risk and enhancing efficiency. Use innovation (solutions, technologies and processes and business models) to reduce or eliminate risks facing Rand Water, enhance agility and resilience of Rand Water and grow the business.
Essential qualifications are:
• Formal Science and Engineering qualifications (BTech, BSc degree – preferably Chemical, Process, Industrial)
• Project Management Qualification/Professional Certification (Diploma, Degree or Project Management Professional-PMP)
• Professional Registration (or eligibility to be registered) with the Engineering Council of SA, WISA, IWA, SACNASP etc.
Desirable qualifications are:
• Masters qualification in Science or Engineering
• Innovation management
• 5-10 years’ experience with a proven track record in managing high level scientific and engineering projects, project management
skills (best project management practices) in terms of managing matrix structures, multi-disciplinary projects
• 5 -10 years’ experience in the scientific and engineering field, mainly in water, waste-water, chemical and energy industries.
To apply for this job please visit randwater.erecruit.co.